VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposed Cruise-in Schedule

3 posters

Go down

Proposed Cruise-in Schedule Empty Proposed Cruise-in Schedule

Post  Blue Totoro Mon 22 Mar - 23:28

Now that the warmer weather has arrived I was tossing around the idea of having two cruise-ins a month. I was thinking about the 1st and 3rd Saturday evenings beginning at 5pm. Starting Sat. Apr 17th how about moving that cruise-in to the new Johnny Rockets on Hull St. and Winterpock (the new Hancock Village Shopping Center where the Wal Mart is)? Then the first Sat. in May we go back to BW3s and the third Sat. in May we do Johnny Rockets again. So pretty much, 1st Sat, Buffalo Wild Wings for the northside cruise-in; and the 3rd Sat. (Johnny Rockets) for the Southside cruise-in.

Of course, once the Iron Bridge Sports Park does their Friday nights anyone is welcome to cruise there, too. The first one is Friday April 2nd. Last year we'd show up around 6, 6:30 and then at 7:30 we'd all cruise over to the Sonic in Chester.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Proposed Cruise-in Schedule Empty Cruise-ins.

Post  64scbaron Tue 23 Mar - 1:01

I'm all for your suggestions,but not the 5 p.m.,maybe 3 p.m. like the past. scratch
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Proposed Cruise-in Schedule Empty Re: Proposed Cruise-in Schedule

Post  Blue Totoro Tue 23 Mar - 8:52

We did the cruise-ins at 3pm because it got dark around 5, 5:30 in the winter time. With the time change we could go a little later, plus people have stuff to do on Saturday (chores, tune-ups, baseball games, whatever) and the 5pm start time would make sure all that was done and everyone can enjoy the evening meeting up.
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Hundley Tue 23 Mar - 10:00

5pm would be a better time. Like you said Brian most people had stuff going on at 3. I know thats why I couldnt make alot of them.
Jerry Hundley
Jerry Hundley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down