VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillin....

+6
60ragtop
leaker
Blue Totoro
64scbaron
David
yelosubmarine
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chillin.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin....

Post  60ragtop Mon 11 Oct - 8:45

Saturday's weather forcast is sunny & 70. We went yesterday & had a great time. Looking foward to going again this Sat. Bring lawn chairs for the music
Scott Very Happy
60ragtop
60ragtop

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelley Williams Mon 11 Oct - 10:27

Great another bus!!! Just want to take it a bit easy on mine as I just put a new engine in and need to take it slow while breaking it in... Guess I should have mentioned I am a dude Shocked ....Mine is a bit rusty as well.. just got some rustoleum covering it.
Kelley Williams
Kelley Williams

Back to top Go down

Chillin.... - Page 2 Empty Apple harvest cruise.

Post  64scbaron Mon 11 Oct - 11:14

Hi Kelly and welcome to the club!My name is Bill i'm currently the club pres.,i will also be traveling the cruise in my 67 westy,Scott also has a bus,we might out number the bugs!Go to the rides section of our forum and you will see most of the members vehicles.Hope to see you Sat! Wink
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Post  yelosubmarine Mon 11 Oct - 15:11

sorry man Embarassed you can make fun of my long hair on saturday Laughing

yelosubmarine

Back to top Go down

Post  60ragtop Thu 14 Oct - 16:53

See everyone Sat morning Very Happy Chillin.... - Page 2 15773
60ragtop
60ragtop

Back to top Go down

Chillin.... - Page 2 Empty Re" Chillin

Post  Kelley Williams Thu 14 Oct - 20:59

Just want to make sure I am not missing anything. I have not seen any thing confirmed on time and place of meet for Saturday's cruise. I know earlier in this thread someone mentioned meeting at the new Target on Midlothian but it did not state a time. If my e-mail is wrong it is jkelleywil@msn.com or kelley@daystardesserts.com (the second I get on my phone as well)
Kelley Williams
Kelley Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  joebug1951 Fri 15 Oct - 3:57

Harvest Cruise
Well the weather looks like it's going to make for another great weekend coming up. So we are full steam ahead for the Apple Harvest Festival in Syria Virginia (see details below). For those of you on the south side of town some of us will be meeting up at the Wawa gas station at the intersection of Jefferson Davis Hwy and Woods Edge Road. Please be there at 7:00 as the group will be leaving at 7:15. If this is not in your neck of the woods, you can meet up with the initial group when they stop at a MacDonald's in the Zion Crossroad area. This is located off I64 on Exit 136 route 15. When you get off the highway turn left onto route 15, go about a half mile and MacDonald's should be on your left. We will meet there at about 8:30 and then leave from there at 8:45. Scott has offered to lead the cruise from this point through a scenic route up to the apple festival. This looks like a great time for the hole family with lots of things to do, food to eat, fruit to buy, music to enjoy and hopefully some great views of the fall leaves changing colors. So bring the whole family and a camera and enjoy a great time together.
joebug1951
joebug1951
Admin

https://vavwgroups.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2