VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club calendar.

3 posters

Go down

Club calendar. Empty Club calendar.

Post  64scbaron Fri 23 Dec - 12:04

For those of you that are receiving your weekly e-mail,i'm sure you are aware that we are planing to put together a club calender.We would like to know who is interested in this venture.If any of you are we would like for you to take as many shots of your vehicles without people in the pics.,and some back ground that will enhance your car or cars.Submit these to either me,Jim or Josh.Once we collect all of the pics. we willall meet and decide what will go into the calender.If we receive more than a calender years worth of pics. and we are sucsessful with this we can do this again.Your input concerning this would be welcome,i monitor this sight every morning and i see that some of you do also,with very little said or no response at all.This forum was designed for us to communicate with each other and be able to relay information,this info. helps me make decissions that concerns the club,so please help me make it a little easy on myself with your added input.I want to thank you all for 2011,and am looking foward to 2012.Hope you all have a wonderful holiday,and i look foward to seeing you all next year! Wink
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Club calendar. Empty Re: Club calendar.

Post  yelosubmarine Sat 24 Dec - 2:32

64scbaron wrote:For those of you that are receiving your weekly e-mail,i'm sure you are aware that we are planing to put together a club calender.We would like to know who is interested in this venture.If any of you are we would like for you to take as many shots of your vehicles without people in the pics.,and some back ground that will enhance your car or cars.Submit these to either me,Jim or Josh.Once we collect all of the pics. we willall meet and decide what will go into the calender.If we receive more than a calender years worth of pics. and we are sucsessful with this we can do this again.Your input concerning this would be welcome,i monitor this sight every morning and i see that some of you do also,with very little said or no response at all.This forum was designed for us to communicate with each other and be able to relay information,this info. helps me make decissions that concerns the club,so please help me make it a little easy on myself with your added input.I want to thank you all for 2011,and am looking foward to 2012.Hope you all have a wonderful holiday,and i look foward to seeing you all next year! Wink

Better make room for bays in the calender bill, haha my favorite rivalry Club calendar. 141864 it sounds like a sweet idea and enough time to finish my engine so i can move the bus to take a pic, now wheres that damn 13mm scratch

yelosubmarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper1982 Thu 5 Jan - 21:30

I'll see what I can come up with Bill
Copper1982
Copper1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down