VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the group- In Charlottesville

4 posters

Go down

New to the group- In Charlottesville Empty New to the group- In Charlottesville

Post  mloret Tue 31 May - 17:45

Hey, folks. I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael, and while I grew in Richmond (specifically C-field), I'm now a teacher in Charlottesville. I recently drove down to Colonial Heights and bought some really nice parts from Jerry Hundley. Here's a picture of my car, Bernie. He's a '70 sedan and I've had him since 2007.

I also have a photo journal at

http://web.mac.com/mloret/Beetle

New to the group- In Charlottesville Wheels12
mloret
mloret

Back to top Go down

New to the group- In Charlottesville Empty Re: New to the group- In Charlottesville

Post  Copper1982 Tue 31 May - 21:35

nice ride, I like the color and the roof rack, you should post more pics up on our forum under the rides category
Copper1982
Copper1982

Back to top Go down

New to the group- In Charlottesville Empty Re: New to the group- In Charlottesville

Post  mloret Tue 31 May - 22:35

Thanks, man. I will do that!

The color is cool but not original. I'm having it taken back to Cobalt Blue this summer Cool
mloret
mloret

Back to top Go down

New to the group- In Charlottesville Empty michael and bernie.

Post  64scbaron Wed 1 Jun - 9:56

Welcome to our club Michael.My name is Bill Wright i'm the current Pres. of the c3v's,i only live a mile away from jerry in Chester.If you can foward your e-mail add.we post info. to all club members weekly.My contact # is (804)-239-3435.Nice looking ride you have there,hope to see it and you at some of our upcoming events,our own show is the 18th of this month here in Chester.Again hope to see you soon. Wink
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Post  60ragtop Wed 1 Jun - 10:52

Welcome to the club Michael,my name is Scott Hughes i live in Fork Union about 30 miles south of C'ville. Let me know if you want to meet up & cruise to the club show together. New to the group- In Charlottesville 15773
60ragtop
60ragtop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down