VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club happenings.

3 posters

Go down

Club happenings. Empty Club happenings.

Post  64scbaron Sat 21 Aug - 12:54

I met up with Jim Garza and a couple of other members last night at the sports park cruise-in,in Chester.We talked about a cruise up to the Bug-out,and possibly another trip to the drive-in,in Goochland.We also talked about a cruise to the Skyland Drive in the Fall,we are also considering alternating venues for our monthly meetings.These are just ideas,input from anyone is welcome.We had media coverage from the times-Dispatch at sports park last night,go on line to,TimesDispatch.com,search:slideshow.Hope to see you tonight at Johnny Rocket's. Wink
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Club happenings. Empty Re: Club happenings.

Post  Blue Totoro Sat 21 Aug - 14:09

Cool...glad to hear the club is still going strong. If you aren't aware there is a club calendar that I've been updating that includes various events/activities in the mid-atlantic area. The Cruise to the Bug Out is on there, too. You can access the calendar on this forum site at the top of the page by clicking 'Calendar'. Let me know if anyone has issues opening and viewing the calendar.

Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Totoro Sat 21 Aug - 14:13

64scbaron wrote:...We had media coverage from the times-Dispatch at sports park last night,go on line to,TimesDispatch.com,search:slideshow.Hope to see you tonight at Johnny Rocket's. Wink

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/online/slideshows/
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  leaker Sat 21 Aug - 16:49

I was really hoping to drive down to J Rockets today,but looks like I will be attending a friends 30th b-day cook-out party.See everyone next time Sad
leaker
leaker

Back to top Go down

Club happenings. Empty J-Rockets club cruise-in.

Post  64scbaron Sun 22 Aug - 0:26

Had a very good showing at our J-rockets cruise-in,9 vw's,including a sand rail who signed up as a new member!Hope you all keep up with this site,all info.concerning club functions will be posted here and through e-mail also.A lot of events coming up!Keep in tune with our fourum and check your e-mail!hope to see you all soon! Club happenings. 736592
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down