VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental

3 posters

Go down

Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental Empty Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental

Post  Guest Tue 9 Mar - 17:30

gone

Last edited by KurseD on Thu 5 Aug - 21:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental Empty Re: Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental

Post  Blue Totoro Mon 7 Jun - 22:26

KurseD wrote:Thought some of you guys might be interested, I definitely am. Couple miles from me and I didn't even know about them until today.

http://www.valleywestys.com/

When I get time to check them out, I'll post up a review.

I sent them an email and invited them to come advertise at our show on the 19th. Looks way fun...I might try to do this in July!
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental Empty Re: Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental

Post  Lickity Split Sat 26 Jun - 22:35

I know the owners. They are great people. have camped with them many times.
Lickity Split
Lickity Split

Back to top Go down

Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental Empty Valley Westys, Staunton VA Westy Rental

Post  ValleyWestys Wed 6 May - 16:29

not GONE,
MOVED!
We built a new shop across town 2 years ago, to accomodate our rapidly growing business! We currently have about 20 VWs on the lot.
Mostly Buses (including 2 of our rental Buses), but also a Single Cab Splittie, couple Beetles, a Squareback, and a Dune Buggy.
The Rental business just opened up for the season, and the repair shop is going gangbusters. 5-6 engine jobs in the works.
We are also a dealer for North American Hightops, and have 1 top left in stock.
The new address is 8 Silver Creek Drive, Staunton, Va. 24401  Shop phone # is 540-294-4142.

ValleyWestys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down