VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

68 sunroof coming home

3 posters

Go down

68 sunroof coming home Empty 68 sunroof coming home

Post  kel51 Sat 13 Feb - 19:33

I am going to go pick up a 68 bug this coming week (as long as she still has it). dose anybody have a tow bar that a fellow cluber could borrow. If I do get the car the body will not be needed it is complete if anybody needs anyparts or the whole body im very willing to trade somebody to check the engine out and get it up to par for me she said it was pulled from the car so im not sure of the condition but any help woud be app..... new philly in the stable Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kel51
kel51

Back to top Go down

68 sunroof coming home Empty Re: 68 sunroof coming home

Post  Lickity Split Sat 13 Feb - 20:32

I have a tow bar you can use. Might be interested in the body. I can check your motor out too. Call me. 232-8989 Pick up 9-6 M-F. I'm in Richmond. Southside., afro
Lickity Split
Lickity Split

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Hundley Sat 13 Feb - 22:51

kel51 wrote:I am going to go pick up a 68 bug this coming week (as long as she still has it). dose anybody have a tow bar that a fellow cluber could borrow. If I do get the car the body will not be needed it is complete if anybody needs anyparts or the whole body im very willing to trade somebody to check the engine out and get it up to par for me she said it was pulled from the car so im not sure of the condition but any help woud be app..... new philly in the stable Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Check your pm's
Jerry Hundley
Jerry Hundley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down