Cruise In at Iron Bridge Sports Park begins this Friday!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruise In at Iron Bridge Sports Park begins this Friday!!!

Post  Copper1982 on Wed 4 Apr - 14:20

Cruise-In at Ironbridge Sports Park ~ Chester’s Hot Spot! ~ Every Friday April 6 through October 26 from 5pm-til. Good lighting, clean restrooms, great food, indoor and outdoor seating, and plenty of parking. We have a designated parking lot for Cruise-In participants only! Ironbridge Sports Park is a family entertainment facility offering miniature golf, a driving range, batting cages, go karts and new this year lazer tag. Huckleberry Café & Catering is conveniently located inside the Sports Park, offering fresh homemade food everyday with a large variety to choose from. 11400 Ironbridge Rd Chester,VA 23831. Contact Stacy Bolton at 748-7770 for more info. ironbridgesportspark.com
Copper1982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sportspark cruise-in

Post  64scbaron on Wed 4 Apr - 19:47

I'm There most every Fri. night depending on the weather,hope to see some of the rest of our club members there!!!Also on Sat. nights there is a cruise-in at Southpark Mall in Colonial Heights,i'm there most of the time also,come on out so i won't feel like the lone ranger.Lets muscle in on these muscle cars and hotrods and represent the people's car!
64scbaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top