VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show.

5 posters

Go down

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Empty c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show.

Post  64scbaron Wed 25 Jan - 11:42

Our annual car show will be here before you know it ,and once again i'm going to rely on you the membership to step up to the plate with any help may be able to render.I'm meeting with Josh this Fri. to hammer out the details concerning the flyers,then its off to the printers.I'll be meeting Jason shortly there after to go over trophy choices.I'm hopeing once again that some of you can solicit items for door prizes,goodie bags,ect.We had a nice turnout last year,and i'm hopeing for bigger and better this year.I'm hopeing that changeing the awards format from top 25 to judgeing by class will make a difference in participation.If any of you can help in any way please let me or Jim know.Thanx,hope to here from you all soon.I'll set up a rest. cruise as soon as the weather favors us,and we can discuss the details then. Wink
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Empty Re: c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show.

Post  Jerry Hundley Wed 25 Jan - 20:42

PLEASE have some better music this year
Jerry Hundley
Jerry Hundley

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper1982 Wed 25 Jan - 21:15

Jerry and everyone else, just PM me and let me know what artists/songs you like, I'm gonna try to make everyone happy. I won't know though unless you tell me.

Chuck
Copper1982
Copper1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Totoro Thu 26 Jan - 2:04

I got a bunch of Mozart and Beethoven that would be killer for the show! Let me know what I can do over here on the west coast. I'll send out a bunch of In-n-Out stickers and will pick up a couple In-n-Out T-shirts for door prizes. I'll keep my eyes open for other cool stuff.
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cheesenip Thu 26 Jan - 13:14

I wouldnt mind comig to this at all. To bad my bus wont be done by then.

cheesenip

Back to top Go down

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Empty c3vs 4yh annual car show.

Post  64scbaron Thu 26 Jan - 15:37

Cheesnip,i'm glad you don't mind attending our show.If you consider yourself a member we can certainly use your help!
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Totoro Fri 27 Jan - 2:05

cheesenip wrote:I wouldnt mind comig to this at all. To bad my bus wont be done by then.

Come on out cheese nipster...it will be a great event! A good place to shop for some of those parts you need for your bus. We have a bunch of vendors selling parts and we've even had a bus or two for sale! It's a good time.
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

Back to top Go down

Post  cheesenip Fri 27 Jan - 2:28

Count me in. I can help out if needed. I have a jeep grand Cherokee is anyone needs to be trailered in, i don't have a trailer thou. Just let me know how I can help out and I'll do my best.

cheesenip

Back to top Go down

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Empty c3vs 4th annual car show.

Post  64scbaron Fri 27 Jan - 12:05

Cheesenip,i'm glad to see your willingness to help.We have been doing this show now for our 4th year,help is always welcome and needed.We will be more active soon,given a break in the weather.Alot goes into puting our show together,solicitation to the business community,ect. for items as door prizes,and goodie bags.We are working on flyer designs,and trophys now.We will also need car class judges day of show,help with parking,ect.If you can help with any of this it would be greatly appreciated. Wink
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Post  cheesenip Fri 27 Jan - 13:48

I can, just let me know and Ill do what I can do.

cheesenip

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper1982 Wed 1 Feb - 4:17

anyone with drawing skill willing to help out the club draw a plaque design for the show. here is one I found online to get some ideas from.
c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Vw_dra10
Copper1982
Copper1982

Back to top Go down

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Empty HOT VWs submission

Post  Blue Totoro Mon 6 Feb - 1:47

I was going to submit the show info to Hot VWs, but I'm not exactly sure what to include. Chuck or Bill, can you determine what to submit and then email that to this address:

comingevents@hotvws.com

I would do it ASAP so the show can be advertised in the Annual Show Calendar issue.

Keep the submission to one long or two short paragraphs. Look at the current issue of Hot VWs to see an example of a show submission
Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

Back to top Go down

c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. Empty c3vs 4th annual car show.

Post  64scbaron Fri 10 Feb - 13:33

I met with Jason at C.P.Dean yesterday,we spent about 3 hrs. getting the show trophy order together.I already have the show flyers printed.Everything is comeing along nicely.I would like to thank Chuck and Jason both for their hard work and efforts!I'm going to depend on more of you as time approachesthe days before our show.We are going to need items for door prizes and goodie bags.Also i'm looking for anyone that may want to volunteer as a car show judge.Please let me know if you're interested.I would also like some response concerning our cruise to Jamestown,i really need to get a head count,a yes or a no,no maybes or i'm not sure.Your help with these things will smooth the process.I hope to hear from you all,or see you soon.I'll continue to monitor the weather in hopes of putting together a lunch or dinner cruise,until then,play safe! c3vs upcoming 4th annual car show. 736592
64scbaron
64scbaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Totoro Tue 14 Feb - 22:00

You can now print out your own show flyer by visiting the facebook page and saving the front and back sides! Check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121686668530/

Blue Totoro
Blue Totoro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down