new vw lover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new vw lover

Post  jemiles25 on Thu 14 Jul - 16:52

hello everyone my name in joe miles im new to the area moved here in october i have been around vws since i was 8 i am 35 now i have had alot of vws oldest being a 58 bug the newestbeing a 89 jetta diesel with 502,000 befor i cracked the head i now drive a 86 jetta gli with a 95 2.0 aba swap with coilovers i have meet bill wright but am looking forward to meeting more vws lovers

jemiles25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new vw lover

Post  yelosubmarine on Sun 24 Jul - 2:17

jemiles25 wrote:hello everyone my name in joe miles im new to the area moved here in october i have been around vws since i was 8 i am 35 now i have had alot of vws oldest being a 58 bug the newestbeing a 89 jetta diesel with 502,000 befor i cracked the head i now drive a 86 jetta gli with a 95 2.0 aba swap with coilovers i have meet bill wright but am looking forward to meeting more vws lovers

whatsup man Very Happy im taylor good to meet u, i got a 70 westy im tryn to sell to get my ol yellow beetle back, welcome, and i lovveeee diesel engines haha

yelosubmarine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper1982 on Wed 27 Jul - 16:40

Taylor you sure you wanna sell it?? nothing like holding onto one of ur first cars. I had my bus since i was 16, and that was 12 yrs ago. you can always get it fixed up little by little. my bus used to be a dull baby blue and white then when i came across the money, I had it restored.

Chuck
Copper1982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top