3CV'S 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 3CV'S 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW!!!

Post  Blue Totoro on Tue 21 Jun - 1:24

Pics were awesome...nicely done!

Nothing better than a free DJ! Last year we paid $100 for a DJ that had no back up plan and ended up using his car stereo! Just curious, but what kind of music was being played? When you guys get together to do the show review it might be a good idea to discuss what kind of music is appropriate.

Anyways...heard it was awesome and I sure miss hanging with y'all!
Blue Totoro

View user profile http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joebug1951 on Tue 21 Jun - 8:22

Im not bashing the dj, free dj service is awesome. Just wish there was more of a variety or a little more upbeat at times. Old diner style music is cool but at times it felt like a 60's disco. Maybe next year we can have more of a variety to entertain all ages. Just my

http://100grana.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/bumblebee.gif
joebug1951
Admin

View user profile http://vavwgroups.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

D.J. input.

Post  64scbaron on Tue 21 Jun - 10:09

the mix of music was decided by the members that attended our meeting before the show,if anyone wanted to make a request that was the time to do it.I don't think it's fair to bash a fellow member over someone's displeasure,if anyone think's they can do a better job,feel free to step up to the plate. scratch
64scbaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper1982 on Tue 21 Jun - 21:02

Hey I got no problem sitting back and enjoying the show and let someone else please the crowd, and handle requests. Wolfman only charges $600 to DJ a car show, the only reason I stepped up to the plate was after the horrible dj situation we had last year, the guy showed up with no equiptment and DJ'd from his driver seat of his car. I preselected the whole setlist before the show with what bill told me, hit the shuffle button and let my programs do the rest. I told bill I didn't wanna be taking requests and manning the dj set the entire show, I wanted to enjoy the show. I'm fine letting someone else do it, and I don't mind doing next years show either as long as it benefits the club. Its not a problem, I have tons of music, i can post up and get a little something everyone wants to hear. Again tho, for free, I'm gonna let the set list do its thing, so I can enjoy the show, so no requests the day of show.

DJ Chuck "the Bus Man" shootme
Copper1982

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  60ragtop on Wed 22 Jun - 8:57

Had a great time at the show. GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!! beer
60ragtop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content