VA VW Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Ghia Stuff

2 posters

Go down

Free Ghia Stuff Empty Free Ghia Stuff

Post  Dharmabus72 Thu 28 Oct - 11:45

Hi all, I have a 74 Ghia that I am about finished parting out, however I thought I would offer some of the remains to people who might need them. First off this is a very rusty car. The body cannot be saved. But the rear deck lid and front hood are good enough. The nose has never been hit if you want to cut it out. The front seats are still in it and the bumpers are still on. The front bumper is not to bad but the back one is very rusty. If anybody wants to come take some stuff let me know soon, I will be having this car picked up for the scrap yard in the next 2 weeks. Here is a link for the add on the samba if you want to know what your dealing with. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1024527 My name is Jayson if you have any questions My number is 804-615-3264 or jaysoneastwood@gmail.com Hey Bill thanks again for finding me a gas tank.

Dharmabus72

Back to top Go down

Free Ghia Stuff Empty Re: Free Ghia Stuff

Post  JL Fri 10 Dec - 1:51

Dharmabus72 - sweet name!! I still miss lost like a bitch!! I thought about it a week or so ago.
tv has no meaning anymore~!!
JL
JL

Back to top Go down