Graves mnt. apple harvest festival.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graves mnt. apple harvest festival.

Post  64scbaron on Sat 16 Oct - 23:49

Melinda and i personaly enjoyed our trip with the club members to the graves mnt. apple harvest festival,the company,the atmosphere,the cruise its self was superb!I hope everyone in attendance had as good a time as we did.It would be nice to include this as an annual event.I'm hopeing pics. will be posted soon,i did'nt charge my camera,and melinda's was near dead also,but Scott and taylor took plenty.look to the forum,and pay attention to your e-mail.hope to see you all again soon! Wink
64scbaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Graves mnt. apple harvest festival.

Post  yelosubmarine on Sun 24 Oct - 21:32

64scbaron wrote:Melinda and i personaly enjoyed our trip with the club members to the graves mnt. apple harvest festival,the company,the atmosphere,the cruise its self was superb!I hope everyone in attendance had as good a time as we did.It would be nice to include this as an annual event.I'm hopeing pics. will be posted soon,i did'nt charge my camera,and melinda's was near dead also,but Scott and taylor took plenty.look to the forum,and pay attention to your e-mail.hope to see you all again soon! Wink

it was fun, dont know how you got that split that fast bill, im stealin your engine and tranny Twisted Evil

yelosubmarine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top