Second annual C3Vs show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second annual C3Vs show!

Post  64scbaron on Mon 21 Jun - 0:34

I was very pleased to say the least with the awesome support we got for our second annual show,i got plenty of positive feed back from everyone i spoke to,vendors,particapants,spectators,and the management at the sports park!The show was beyond my expectations,i think everyone that was involved should be proud of a job that was well done!We will do this again next year,hopefully bigger and better!!!Thanks again for everyone in attendance!!! Wink
64scbaron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second annual C3Vs show!

Post  yelosubmarine on Sat 26 Jun - 22:21

64scbaron wrote:I was very pleased to say the least with the awesome support we got for our second annual show,i got plenty of positive feed back from everyone i spoke to,vendors,particapants,spectators,and the management at the sports park!The show was beyond my expectations,i think everyone that was involved should be proud of a job that was well done!We will do this again next year,hopefully bigger and better!!!Thanks again for everyone in attendance!!! Wink

helll yeah, i was worried at first, but then some sweet rides started to show, and i ended up working on tommy chongs el camino, cant remember the cool dudes name hahahaa that show was sweet Twisted Evil Surprised pirat drunken afro lol! next year we need more tents though.....it was HOT

yelosubmarine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top