"Felina"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Felina"

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Mar - 18:25

gone


Last edited by KurseD on Thu 5 Aug - 21:34; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Blue Totoro on Wed 3 Mar - 20:33

Dy--am that is one NOICE rack! Is it NOS or original? Love the stained wood...trade ya for an EMPI repo Shocked
avatar
Blue Totoro

Posts : 312
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 43
Location : Lancaster, CA

View user profile http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

...

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Mar - 20:40

dacarbie wrote:Dy--am that is one NOICE rack! Is it NOS or original? Love the stained wood...trade ya for an EMPI repo Shocked

It's an original. Walnut slats treated with teak oil. Soon to be varnished. And thanks but nooooo way jose..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Blue Totoro on Wed 3 Mar - 20:56

J/K about the trade...hold on to that rack! It's sweet!
avatar
Blue Totoro

Posts : 312
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 43
Location : Lancaster, CA

View user profile http://www.c3vs.com

Back to top Go down

Felina.

Post  64scbaron on Thu 4 Mar - 12:12

Felina,i like that,iv'e always been a Marty robins fan.I name all of my vehicles,it's sort of like nameing a boat it's bad luck not to. Very Happy
avatar
64scbaron

Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Chester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Guest on Thu 4 Mar - 12:20

64scbaron wrote:Felina,i like that,iv'e always been a Marty robins fan.I name all of my vehicles,it's sort of like nameing a boat it's bad luck not to. Very Happy

I'd have to agree 100%

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

...

Post  Guest on Fri 5 Mar - 21:59

Found a parts oval in rough shape for $250 today, also two cherry oval doors for $200 ea. Hopefully pick it all up within the next couple months.

Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  jeremyrockjock on Fri 5 Mar - 23:34

KurseD wrote:Found a parts oval in rough shape for $250 today, also two cherry oval doors for $200 ea. Hopefully pick it all up within the next couple months.

Very Happy

Does it have bullet fenders? If so would you sell them?
avatar
jeremyrockjock

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-01-18
Location : Glen Allen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Guest on Fri 5 Mar - 23:50

jeremyrockjock wrote:
KurseD wrote:Found a parts oval in rough shape for $250 today, also two cherry oval doors for $200 ea. Hopefully pick it all up within the next couple months.

Very Happy

Does it have bullet fenders? If so would you sell them?

Nope. Red

*EDIT* HAHAHA On my blackberry it looked like you had asked for BLUE fenders! wtf? sorry about that. Bullet fenders, yes, it has the original oval fenders. How much of them are salvagable, I don't know yet. I'll go back out and look at it a little better as soon as it warms up a bit. and if they are decent I will probably sell them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Slow Steve on Sat 5 Mar - 0:43

Looks like he finally sold it Didn't he want like 6-7k? I thought he said he wouldn'tbudge on price and get the amount he wanted... anyways here's a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190506077689&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Slow Steve

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Jerry Hundley on Sat 5 Mar - 0:45

Yeah and he got his panties all in a bunch when I told him it wasnt worth it.
avatar
Jerry Hundley

Posts : 232
Join date : 2010-01-11
Age : 47
Location : Colonial Heights Va

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  leaker on Sat 5 Mar - 3:35

I was watching that on ebay as well,did'nt want to post anything to stir the pot up Twisted Evil Looks like the next owner has a nice little project on his hands.
avatar
leaker

Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 46
Location : Richmond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Slow Steve on Sat 5 Mar - 19:31

Jerry Hundley wrote:Yeah and he got his panties all in a bunch when I told him it wasnt worth it.

I remember you telling him to step out from the keyboard. Good times!

Slow Steve

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Slow Steve on Sat 5 Mar - 19:33

leaker wrote:I was watching that on ebay as well,did'nt want to post anything to stir the pot up Twisted Evil Looks like the next owner has a nice little project on his hands.

Did you see in his ad that it said it ran strong, but bogged and needed rear seal and clutch. Laughing Ya a project for sure, ball joint pan and titled a 69 or something. I mean he could have taken better pics and NOT have the carpet falling off and stuff. Oh and it said original wheels

I don't mind stirring the pot Cool

Slow Steve

Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Felina"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum